MapStitcher (Inkarnate tool)
A downloadable tool for Windows and macOS
This is a tool used to stitch together maps made in inkarnate without using photoshop or a similar tool.
IT IS CURRENTLY VERY BASIC AND THE
1. In the "data" folder of this program, open the "settings.txt" file and change the xSize and ySize variables to represent the amount of Inkarnate maps you want to stitch horisontally and vertically.
2. In the "data" folder of this program, insert the Inkarnate maps you want to stitch.
3. Make sure all the Inkarnate map files are .jpg's.
4. Rename the maps so that the first number in it's name is the x-coordinate of the map and the second number is the y coordinate of the map.
5. Your map names should look like this:
6. Run the program. If you haven't made all the map parts yet or the program for some reason cannot find a map part, there will be a purple square with the message "FILE NOT FOUND"
7. Done! There should now be a file called "map.jpg" in the program files. NOTE: remember to move the "map.jpg" file, as it will otherwise be overwritten, should youe run the program again.
Please read the README file or contact u/noahravn on Reddit if you have any problems with this tool.
u/noahravn - code
This program is made in processing.py 3.5.6
Unzip the ZIP file with WinRAR or a similar program and follow the instructions in the README.
Leave a comment
Log in with your itch.io account to leave a comment.